Friday, April 30, 2010

Just Chillin'

So last week, I convinced my mom to go to Yellowstone with me for a day long trip on Friday. We went up there and had a blast! We left in the morning, and ate breakfast in the car on the way up there, and once we got to Yellowstone we decided to go north and see if we could find some mountain goats. We did see some, but they were far away on top of a mountain, so we didn't get any good pictures of that. On the way up to the north entrance and back to west, there was a herd of bison that were just like walking down the road for miles, that we ran into. The first time was worse because we were behind them, so we had to like follow them for a little while,
but on the way back we just had to wait for them to pass the car and we were on our way.


We also saw a few elk, and pronghorn. We went to Old Faithful to find out where I would be living while I am working up there, but we only found the boys dorms. I am hoping that mine are behind the Inn, so I can see Old Faithful from my window. Anyhow, after that we came home from Yellowstone in time to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with the family. All in all, it was a great day to pass the time until I go to work at this wonderful place that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment